REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal from the battery.
- Remove the trim pad and the wiper arm assemblies.
- Remove the mounting bolts and the motor assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
- Disconnect the negative terminal from the battery.
- Remove the rear wiper arm-to-wiper motor nut and wiper arm.
- From inside the rear hatch, remove the rear wiper cover (hatch trim panel), then, disconnect the electrical connector from the rear wiper motor.
- Remove the wiper motor-to-hatch screws and the wiper motor from the hatch.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. Check the operation of the rear wiper motor.