Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the steering knuckle.
- Remove the shock clevis bracket from the lower control arm.
- Remove the nut and bolt from the front of the lower control arm.
- Remove the rear bolts and flag nuts from the lower control arm.
Remove the lower control arm from the vehicle.
- Position the lower suspension arm into the frame rail bracket.
- Install the rear bolts for the lower control arm to the frame, Tighten to 142 Nm (105 ft lbs).
- Install the nut and bolt for the front of the lower control arm Tighten to 169 Nm (125 ft lbs).
- Install the lower clevis bolt at the lower control arm and tighten to 65 ft. lbs. (88 Nm).
- Install the steering knuckle and tighten the nut to 55 ft. lbs. (75 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assembly.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Perform wheel alignment.