These models utilize a hub/bearing assembly which is not adjustable.
Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly. Support the caliper, Do not let the caliper hang by the hose.
- Remove the disc brake caliper.
- Remove the brake caliper adapter
- Remove and discard the O-ring and then remove the disc brake rotor.
- Remove the wheel speed sensor nut.
- Remove the wheel speed sensor.
- Remove the 3 hub bearing mounting bolts from the back of the steering knuckle. Remove hub bearing from the steering knuckle.
- Install the hub bearing to the knuckle.
- Install the hub bearing to knuckle and the 3 bolts then tighten to 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).
- Install the wheel speed sensor.
- Install the wheel speed sensor nut.
- Install the brake rotor
- Install the brake caliper adapter.
- Install the caliper.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the support and lower the vehicle.