Removal & Installation
3.7L & 5.7L Engines
- Remove fuel rail.
- Disconnect clip(s) that retain fuel injector(s) to fuel rail..
- Install fuel injector(s) into fuel rail assembly and install retaining clip(s).
- If same injector(s) is being reinstalled, install new O-ring(s).
- Apply a small amount of clean engine oil to each injector O-ring. This will aid in installation.
- Install fuel rail.
- Start engine and check for fuel leaks.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Relieve fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
Install or connect the following:
Fuel injectors, using new O-rings
- Start the engine and check for leaks.