Removal & Installation
- Disconnect negative cable from battery.
- Use a plastic trim removal stick to remove switch bezel . Bezel snaps on.
- To remove key lock cylinder from housing , rotate key to ON position while pressing on release tab. This tab is located on the right side of the switch assembly.
- Pull key lock cylinder from housing for removal.
- Install ignition key into lock cylinder . Rotate key to ON position (retaining tab on side of lock cylinder can now be depressed).
- The shaft at end of key lock cylinder aligns with socket within end of housing. To align socket with lock cylinder, ensure socket is in ON position.
- Position and align key lock cylinder with grooves in housing.
- Slide lock cylinder into housing until release tab sticks through opening at side of housing.
- Install bezel.
- Connect negative battery cable.