Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Raise and support the vehicle. Position a hydraulic jack under the axle to support the axle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assemblies.
- Remove the lower shock bolt from the axle bracket.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link from the body rail.
- Lower the hydraulic jack and tilt the axle and remove the coil spring.
- Remove and inspect the spring isolators.
- Install the upper isolator.
- Install the lower isolator.
- Pull down on the axle and position the coil spring in the lower isolator.
- Raise the axle with the hydraulic jack.
- Install the shock absorber to the axle bracket and tighten to 85 ft. lbs. (115 Nm).
- Install the stabilizer bar link to the body rail, tighten to 75 ft. lbs. (102 Nm).
- Install the wheel and tire assemblies.
- Remove the supports and lower the vehicle.