Removal & Installation
- Mark the position of the wiper arm.
- Lift the cap from the wiper arm nut. Loosen, but not fully remove the nut. Gently rock the wiper arm back and forth and pull it from the shaft. Once loose, remove the nut and the arm.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the nut that secures the output shaft and the bezel to the liftgate outer panel. Remove the bezel from the rear wiper motor output shaft.
- Open liftgate.
Remove liftgate trim panel.
- Disconnect wire connector from rear wiper motor.
- Loosen the two screws that secure the motor mounting bracket to the bracket within the liftgate.
- Slide the wiper motor forward far enough to disengage the two mounting screws from the keyed holes in the bracket within the liftgate.
- Remove wiper motor from liftgate.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.