- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect and isolate the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system below the upper radiator hose.
- Remove the coolant recovery container (2).
Disconnect the fan motor electrical connection (1).
- Remove the upper radiator hose (3).
Remove the radiator fan assembly (2) by lifting it upward to release it from the mounts.
- Position the radiator fan assembly (2) into the mounts and attaching clips on the radiator.
- Connect the radiator fan electrical connectors.
- Install the upper radiator hose (3).
- Install the coolant recovery container (1).
- Fill the cooling system with the proper type and amount of fluid.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Run the engine and bleed the air from the coolant system.