Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
Remove the nuts from the link assemblies.
- Remove the link assemblies.
Remove the insulator clamp bolts.
- Remove the clamps.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft.
- Remove the insulators.
- Inspect all of the parts for wear and damage.
- Install the insulators to the stabilizer shaft.
- Install the stabilizer shaft .
- Install the clamps over the insulators and the stabilizer shaft.
- Install insulator clamp bolts. Tighten the bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Support the lower control arms at curb height.
- Install the link assemblies.
- Install the nuts to the link assemblies. Tighten the nut to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.