Removal & Installation
Remove the 3 windshield washer solvent container mounting bolts.
- Roll the container assembly forward.
- Disconnect both washer pump electrical connectors.
- Disconnect both washer pump jumper hoses at the air inlet grille panel connections, if equipped.
- Contain any lost washer solvent fluid in a clean suitable container.
- Disconnect and secure the coolant container overflow hose.
- Remove the windshield washer solvent container assembly.
- Disconnect the washer pump jumper hose from the washer pump spout.
- Using 2 flat-bladed tools, pry the washer pump from the windshield washer solvent container.
- Discard the washer pump container grommet.
Remove the windshield washer pump.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.