Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the control link nuts (1) at the stabilizer bar and strut assembly.
- Remove the control link (2) from the vehicle.
- Connect the control link (2) to the strut assembly. Tighten the control link nut to 48 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
- Connect the control link (2) to the stabilizer bar. Tighten the control link nut to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
- Install the front wheel. Tighten lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs (140 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.