REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle on jackstands. Remove the front wheels.
- Disconnect the lower arm ball joint. Be careful not to damage the seal.
- Remove the stabilizer bar retaining brackets, starting with the center brackets.
- Remove the lower arm pivot bolt.
- Disconnect the radius rod and remove the lower arm.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. Be sure to tighten the components to their proper torque. Please refer to the appropriate illustration for torque values.