REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2All Models
- Drain the tank by loosening the tank drain bolt.
Catch the fuel in a clean, safe container.
- Disconnect the fuel tubes, filler neck connecting tube and the clear vinyl tube.
Disconnect the fuel tubes by removing the clips, taking care not to damage the tubes.
- Disconnect the fuel meter unit wire at its connection.
- Remove the fuel tank by removing its attaching bolts.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. Be sure that all tubes and fuel lines are securely fastened by the clips.