REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the glove box assembly.
- Pry the retainer clip out of each end of the heater duct and compress and remove the duct.
- Remove the 3 blower mounting bolts, then turn the blower over on its right side and let it rest on the floor.
- Disconnect the control cable and the harness connectors. Remove the blower motor.
- Install in the reverse of removal. Make sure both ends of the heater duct fit over the blower and heater flanges all the the way around.