REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the fuse box cover and mounting nut.
- Lower the steering column assembly.
- Mark and disconnect all electrical wiring.
- Remove the heater panel trim plate.
- Remove the heater control bracket mounting screws. Remove the speaker grille plate.
- Disconnect the speedometer cable and tachometer if so equipped.
- Remove the 2 bolt hole plugs from both sides of the dashbaord assembly.
- Remove all retaining bolts. Lift the dashboard up as you pull it out to remove it from the guide pin.
- Make sure the dashboard hangs on the guide pin correctly.
- Reconnect the speedometer cable.
- Install the dashboard assembly and temporarily tighten all retaining bolts.
- Reconnect all electrical wiring. Install the heater trim plate.
- Install the steering column in the correct position. Install the fuse box cover.
- Reconnect the battery cable all check all electrcial; related items, roadtest the vehicle to check the speedometer.