REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1Front and Rear
- Remove the regulator handle by pushing the set pin spring.
- Remove the arm rest, door inside handle escutcheon and door lock.
- Remove the door finisher and sealing screen.
- On some models it may be necessary to remove the outer door molding.
- Lower the door glass with the regulator handle until the regulator-to-glass attaching bolts appear at the access holes in the door inside panel.
- Raise the door glass and draw it upwards.
- Remove the regulator attaching bolts and remove the regulator assembly through the large access hole in the door panel.
- Position and install the window regulator assembly in the door.
- Connect all mounting bolts and check for proper operation.
- Adjust the window if necessary and install the door trim panel.
- Install all the attaching components to the door panel.
- Install the window regulator handle. Check operation of the window and lock assembly.