REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Motor and Regulator
ACCORD, CIVIC, PRELUDE
- Remove the trim plate and the speaker.
- Remove the screws attaching the armrest.
- Remove the door trim panel by removing the attaching screws and the clips then pull it upward.
- Lower the door glass until the mounting bolts can be seen.
- Disconnect the power window harnesses, remove the screws then the armrest.
- Support the glass and remove the glass to regulator attaching bolts.
- Remove the regulator mounting bolts, then take out the regulator through the lower hole in the door.
- With the regulator removed from the door panel, remove the attaching bolts and the motor from the regulator.
- Install the window regulator assembly.
- Install the glass.
- Connect the power window harnesses and install the armrest.
- Install the door trim panel.
- Install speaker and trim panel. Check for proper operation.