REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the seat cushion, as required.
- Remove the quarter trim panel or center trim panel.
- Remove the cover from the upper anchor bolt and remove the 17mm bolt. Slide the seat forward and remove the lower anchor (17mm) bolts.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Torque all the anchor retaining bolts to 23 ft. lbs.
- Remove the rear seat cushion.
- Remove the rear seat belt anchor bolts.
- Remove the retractor anchor bolts, then remove the retractors.
- Install the rear seat belt retractors and bolts, then torque the bolts to 23 ft. lbs.
- Install each seat belt anchor plate with its belt facing the rear of the car so when you torque the bolt, the plate and belt will come around to an angle of about 45 degrees above horizontal.
- Install the rear seat cushion.