REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8All Models
The wiper motor is connected to the engine compartment wall, below the front windshield.
- Remove the negative (-) terminal from the battery.
- Disconnect the motor leads from the connector.
- Remove the motor water seal cover clamp and the seal from the motor.
- Remove the wiper arm-to-pivot shaft nuts and the arms.
- Remove the pivot nuts from both sides and push the pivots downward.
- Remove the wiper motor mounting bolts and the wiper/linkage assembly from the engine compartment.
- Pull out the motor arm cotter pin and separate the linkage from the motor.
- Remove the motor bracket bolts and the motor.
- Reverse the removal procedures. Be sure to inspect the linkage and pivots for wear and looseness. When installing the motor, be sure it is in the automatic stop position.
- Check system for proper operation.