REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
This procedure applies to 1990-95 Accords and 1992-95 Preludes only. These models are equipped with an electronic speedometer that uses the pulses generated by the speed sensor to determine vehicle speed.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the speed sensor.
- Remove the three bolts securing the speed sensor to the transaxle.
- Remove the sensor from the transaxle. Be careful not to lose the drive link; it is a very small part.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the bolts until snug.