REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Loosen the lug nuts on the rear wheels.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Disconnect the sway bar ends.
- Remove the bolts retaining the sway bar bushing brackets.
- Remove the sway bar.
Examine the rubber bushings very carefully for any splits or deformation. Clean the inner and outer surfaces of the bushings before installation.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make certain the bushings are properly seated in their brackets. Tighten the bolts according to the value listed in the component torque illustrations at the end of this section.
- Connect the negative battery cable.