REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the tonneau (luggage cover) if equipped and remove the inner trim panel from the hatch lid.
- Remove the wiper arm from the outside of the hatch lid. Remove the caps, washers and shaft nut from the wiper arm shaft.
- Unplug the wiring from the wiper motor.
- Remove the mounting bolts and remove the motor.
- Reassemble in reverse order. Make certain the linkage is firmly connected to the motor. Tighten the mounting bolts to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm). When reinstalling the wiper arm, allow about 1 in. (25mm) of clearance between the base of the glass and the blade. If the wiper is too far out of position it may slap the bottom molding or pillar trim when operating.