REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Matchmark the sway bar for proper reinstallation.
- Disconnect the sway bar links from the end of the sway bar.
- Remove the sway bar bushing brackets from the vehicle's underbody.
- Remove the sway bar.
- If necessary you can disassemble the sway bar end link and bushings.
- If necessary, assemble the sway bar end link and bushings.
- Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following steps:
- Apply silicone grease between the sway bar bracket bushing and sway bar.
Tighten the sway bar retainers, as follows:
Sway bar bracket-to-body bolts: 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm)