REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the screws securing the pull pocket bracket. If equipped with power windows, remove the nut securing the center stiffener.
- Remove the plastic cover (vapor barrier).
When removing the window, be very careful not the drop the glass inside the door!
- Carefully raise the glass until the bolts are visible, then remove the bolts. Carefully pull the glass out through the window slot.
- Refer to the accompanying figure, then disconnect and detach the connector (A) and harness clip (B) from the door. Remove the bolts (C & D), then remove the regulator (F) through the hole in the door.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.