REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door panel.
- Remove the plastic vapor barrier.
- Release the lock cylinder rod retainer clip and disconnect the rod.
- Remove the U-shaped retainer clip, then remove the lock cylinder.
- Remove the outer door handle retainer bolts, and pull the handle out.
- Wrap a clean soft shop towel around the handle to protect the door from damage and use a pair of diagonal cutting pliers to gently pry the release rod clip out of the handle. Replace the door handle-to-release rod clip.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Making sure to use a new release rod clip.