Honda Accord 2007-2008
Honda Civic 2007-2008
Honda S2000 2007-2008
The bleeding procedure for the ABS System is the same as the Conventional Bleeding Procedure.
Honda Fit 2007-2008
- Ensure the reservoir connected to the master cylinder is at the MAX (upper) level mark at the start of the bleeding procedure and checked after bleeding each brake system. Add fluid as required.
- Have someone slowly pump the brake pedal several times, then apply steady pressure.
- Start the bleeding at the driver's side of the front brake system.
Bleed the calipers or the wheel cylinders in the following sequence:
- Attach a length of clear drain tube to the bleed screw, then, loosen the bleed screw to allow air to escape from the system. Then tighten the bleed screw securely.
- Refill the master cylinder reservoir to the MAX (upper) level line.
- Repeat the procedure for each brake circuit until no air bubbles are in the fluid.