Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheel.
- Remove the brake hose mounting bolt.
Remove the brake caliper bracket mounting bolts, and then remove the caliper assembly from the knuckle.
NOTETo prevent damage to the caliper assembly or brake hose, use a short piece of wire to hang the caliper assembly from the undercarriage. Do not twist the brake hose excessively.
- Remove the brake disc flathead screws.
- Remove the brake disc from the front hub.
- Installation is the reverse order of removal.