Honda Accord 2007-2008
Honda Civic 2007-2008
Honda S2000 2007-2008
The fuel filter is an integrated part of the fuel pump assembly. For additional information, refer to the following section, -Fuel Pump, Removal and Installation.-
Honda Fit 2007-2008
- Remove the fuel tank pump/sending unit. See -Fuel Pump- in this section.
- Remove the fuel filter set (A).
- Install a new fuel filter set.
Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit:
- When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connectors are firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure and the connector is firmly locked into place. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
- Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new O-rings and new base gasket. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank.
Install the fuel pump assembly into the fuel tank. See -Fuel Pump- in this section.
NOTECoat the O-rings with clean engine oil.