Removal & Installation
- Remove the parking brake cover lid.
- On M/T models, remove the shift knob by unscrewing it.
- Remove the center console (A) by removing the screws (B), and clips (C).
- Lift the rear of the console up to detach the clip (D), and pull the console rearward to release the front hook (E) from the heater unit.
- Disconnect the accessory socket connector (F), and if equipped, auxiliary jack connector (G).
- Install the console in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: