REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle on jackstands. Remove the front wheels.
- Disconnect the radius arm ball joint. Be careful not to damage the seal.
- Remove the radius arm self-locking nuts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar locking nut and separate the radius arm from the stabilizer bar.
- Remove the lower control arm bolts from the radius arm and remove the radius arm.
Replace all locking nuts.
- Install the radius arm in position and install the lower control arm bolts. Tighten the bolts to 28 ft. lbs. (39 Nm).
- Connect the stabilizer to the radius arm and tighten the bolt to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
- Install the radius arm bolts and self-locking nuts. Tighten the self-locking pivot nut to 60 ft. lbs. (83 Nm) and the ball joint nut to 32 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assembly. Lower the vehicle.