REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the control head face panel attaching screws.
- Disconnect the cigarette lighter connector and remove the face panel.
- Remove the radio attaching screws and remove the assembly.
- Disconnect the control cables at the heater unit.
- Remove the attaching screws at the control head and pull the assembly out.
- Disconnect the control head wire connectors and remove the unit.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.