REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The clock can be gently pried from the dashboard and disconnected. Install it into the dash, connect the electrical lead and press it into place.1988-91 Models
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the center duct assembly, by gently prying it out.
- Disconnect the electrical lead from the clock.
- Remove the two screws that retain the clock to the center duct outlets.
- Install the clock to the center duct outlets and connect the electrical lead.
- Insert the center duct into the dashboard and press it in firmly. Connect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and disable the SRS system.
- Pry out the hazard warning switch from the instrument panel taking care to not damage it.
- Remove the screws from the instrument panel and then remove it.
- Disconnect the 4-pin electrical connector from the panel.
- Remove the screws that retain the clock to the instrument panel and remove.
- Install the clock to the instrument panel and connect the electrical lead.
- Install the instrument panel and the hazard warning switch.
- Disconnect the short connectors and connect the negative and positive battery cable.