REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the door panel and sealing screen.
- Remove the lock cylinder from the rod by turning the resin clip.
- Loosen the nuts attaching the outside door handle and remove the outside door handle.
- Remove the screws retaining the inside door handle and door lock, and remove the door lock assembly from the hole in the inside of the door.
- Remove the lock cylinder by removing the retaining clip.
- Install the lock cylinder and clip to the door.
- Install the door lock assembly and handles.
- Install door panel and all attaching parts.