REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the rear wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the caliper shield.
- Disconnect the parking brake cable from the lever on the caliper by removing the lock pin.
- Remove the banjo bolt and disconnect the brake hose from the caliper. Plug the hose.
- Remove the two caliper mounting bolts and the caliper from the bracket.
- Replace the caliper and torque the caliper bracket bolts to 28 ft. lbs. (39 Nm).
- Use new gaskets on the banjo bolt and tighten to 25 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).
- Replace the parking brake cable and bleed the brakes.