REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Before removing the wheel and tire assembly, make sure that the vehicle is properly supported. Use the recommended jacking points and always block the wheel opposite the point you are jacking. When possible, use jackstands as an added safety precaution.
- If using a scissors jack or similar floor jack, block the wheel diagonally opposite the side being lifted.
- Remove the hub cap or center cap, note that on some models this cannot be done until the lug nuts are removed.
- Loosen the lug nuts slightly, using the proper size wrench.
- Lift the vehicle with the jack and remove the lug nuts. Remove the tire.
- Install the tire in position and install the lug nuts, do not completely tighten the lug nuts until the vehicle is lowered.
- Lower the vehicle and tighten the lug nuts. The nuts should be tightened in an "X" pattern to 80 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).