REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Detach the brake light switch electrical connector.
- Loosen the locknut.
- Remove the brake light switch by threading it in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Thread the brake light switch into its mounting bracket until the threaded end of the switch contacts the pad on the brake pedal. The switch plunger should be fully depressed and not visible at this time.
- Back off the switch one quarter turn to allow 0.01 in (0.3mm) of clearance between the threaded portion of the switch and the pedal pad.
- Attach the brake light switch electrical connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.