REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Lower the door glass and unsnap the inside triangular mirror trim by hand.
- Detach the electrical connector.
- Remove the mirror mounting bolts, and remove the mirror assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
Wear gloves and eye protection when removing the mirror glass.
- Carefully pull out the bottom edge of the mirror holder by hand.
- Carefully and evenly, pull the lower edge of the mirror holder slowly, until it unsnaps from the actuator.
- If the hooks stuck to the mirror holder, remove them and reinstall them onto the actuator base.
- Carefully align the clips and hooks, and using even pressure, snap the mirror holder onto the actuator base.
- Check the mirror operation.