REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the sunroof halfway.
- Carefully unsnap the front of the liner by pulling it downward.
- Slide the liner toward the back to release the pins from the holder and remove the liner.
- Remove the panel mounting bolts from the panel bracket.
- Carefully lift the sunroof from the vehicle.
- Inspect the sunroof liner clips and replace as necessary.
- Install the sunroof in reverse order of removal.
- Adjust the sunroof such that the panel is level with the sunroof seal and not more than 3 / 32 inches (2mm) above the roof of the vehicle.