REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Loosen the front wheel lug nuts 1 / 2 turn.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the radius rod self-locking nut from the front subframe.
- Remove the two radius rod-to-control arm fasteners.
- Remove the radius rod assembly.
- Apply silicone grease to the front radius rod bushings.
- Install the larger bushing on the front of the subframe and the smaller bushing on the rear of the subframe both with the small end of the bushing facing out.
- Install the washer onto the radius rod then the sleeve, and install the radius rod through the bushings in the lower subframe.
- Install the front radius rod washer, then install and hand tighten a new self-locking radius rod nut.
- Install the radius rod-to-control arm flange bolts and tighten to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm).
- Tighten the radius rod bushing bolt to 40 ft. lbs. (54 Nm).
- The balance of assembly is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make sure to tighten the lug nuts to 80 ft. lbs. (108 Nm).