REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the screw from the door handle trim.
- Slide the handle assembly forward and out to access the lock rod clip.
- Release the clip
- Disconnect the door lock switch
- Remove the door opener handle assembly.
- Carefully pry at the small opening on the bottom of the speaker grill.
- Remove the speaker grille.
- Remove the speaker mounting screws.
- Detach the electrical connector and remove the speaker.
- Remove the screws in the armrest.
- Remove the center from the trim clip at the upper front of the door panel and remove the clip.
- Using a suitable trim panel removal tool, unsnap the door panel from the door frame.
- Carefully lift the door panel up and away from the door frame.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.