REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Detach the negative battery cable.
- Cover the fuel filter fitting with a shop towel.
- Relieve the fuel pressure.
- While holding the fuel filter with another wrench, remove the banjo bolt from the fuel feed pipe.
- Remove the fuel filter clamp.
- Once all the necessary fuel lines, fittings, and fasteners have been detached, remove the fuel filter.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Torque the banjo bolt to 25 ft. lbs. (33 Nm).
Always use new washers when reassembling.