REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Locate and gain access to the water washer reservoir tank and pump.
- Detach the water motor electrical connector.
- Place a suitable drain pan under the vehicle. Drain the washer reservoir.
- Remove the washer reservoir from the vehicle.
- Remove the washer pump from the reservoir.
- Disconnect the washer hose from the pump.
- Connect the washer hose to the pump.
- Place the washer pump into the reservoir using a pair of pliers. Make sure the pump is pushed in all the way into the reservoir seal.
- Install the reservoir tank assembly.
- Attach the washer motor electrical connector.
- Refill the windshield washer reservoir.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then check for proper washer motor operation.