Removal & Installation
- Matchmark the stabilizer bar for proper reinstallation.
- Disconnect the stabilizer bar links from the end of the sway bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar bushing brackets from the vehicle-s underbody.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Installation is the reverse of removal, noting the following steps:
- Raise the front of the vehicle, and support it with safety stands in the proper locations. Remove the front wheels.
- Disconnect the stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar on the right and left. Refer to the procedure in this section.
Remove the flange bolts (A) and bushing holders (B), then remove the bushings (C) and the stabilizer bar (D).
Install the stabilizer bar in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
Use new self-locking nuts on reassembly.