Removal & Installation
This procedure requires the use of the following special tools, or their equivalents:
Holder handle 07JAB-001020BHolder attachment, HEX 50 mm, offset 07MAB-PY3010ASocket, 17mm 07JAA-001010A or a commercially available 17mm socket
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section. Also see the IMA system disabling before proceeding with any procedure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Hold the pulley with holder handle (A) and holder attachment (B).
Remove the bolt with a heavy-duty 17 mm socket (C) and breaker bar, then remove the crankshaft pulley.
Clean the bolt (A), washer (B), crankshaft pulley (C) and crankshaft (D). Lubricate with new engine oil as shown.
- Install the crankshaft pulley, and tighten as follows:
- Connect the negative battery cable.