Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section. Also see the IMA system disabling before proceeding with any procedure.
- Remove the engine cover.
- Relieve fuel pressure, as outlined in the Fuel System Section.
- For 2000-04 models, remove the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve.
- For 2005-06 models, remove the PCV hose.
For 2000-05 models, remove the fuel feed hose (A) and the fuel return hose (B).
- For 2006 models, remove the fuel feed hose (A).
- Remove the cylinder head cover.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.