Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section. Also see the IMA system disabling before proceeding with any procedure.
- Drain the cooling system and engine oil.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative and then positive battery cables
- Disconnect and label all the electrical connectors that would interfere with the valve cover removal, then remove the valve cover.
Remove the intake manifold.
Install or connect the following:
New intake manifold gasket and o-rings
- Fill the cooling system.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.