Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section. Also see the IMA system disabling before proceeding with any procedure.
- Drain the engine coolant.
- Remove the upper and lower radiator hoses.
- Disconnect the fan motor connector.
- Remove the harness clamps, and remove the bulkhead, then pull up the radiator.
- Remove the fan shroud assembly and disconnect all of the hoses.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the upper and lower cushions are set securely.
Fill the radiator with engine coolant and bleed the air. ***GET BLEEDING PROCEDURE FROM FAN SWITCH PROCEDURE AFTER FIGURE OUT CORRECT CAPACITY SPECS***