Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section. Also see the IMA system disabling before proceeding with any procedure.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Install new cushion rings (A) on the fuel injectors (B).
- Coat new O-rings (C) with clean engine oil.
- Install the fuel injectors to the fuel rail (D).
- Coat new seal rings (E) with clean engine oil and press them in.
Install or connect the following:
Fuel rail. Tighten the nuts to 105 inch lbs. (12 Nm).
- Turn the ignition on but do not start the vehicle. Repeat this 2 or 3 times.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.