Removal & Installation
- Raise the front of the vehicle, and support it with safety stands in the proper locations.
- Remove the front wheel.
Remove the flange nuts (A) while holding the respective joint pin (B) with a hex wrench (C). Remove the stabilizer link (D).
Install the stabilizer link (A) on the stabilizer bar (B) and damper (C) with the joint pin (D) set at the center of each moving range.
- Install the flange nuts, and lightly tighten them.
- Place a jack under the lower arm, and raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight.
- Tighten the flange nuts (A) to the specified torque value while holding the respective joint pin (B) with a hex wrench (C).
- Reinstall all removed parts and test-drive the vehicle.
- After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the flange nuts again to the specified torque value.