Windshield Wiper Motor
Removal & Installation
Open the hood. Remove the nuts (A) and the windshield wiper arms (B).
- Remove the hood seal and cowl cover.
- Disconnect the 5P connector (A) from the wiper motor (B).
Remove the bolts (C), move windshield wiper linkage assembly (D) toward the passenger's side of the vehicle until it slides off of the pin (E), then remove the assembly.
- Scribe a matchmarch (A) across the link and windshield wiper linkage to show the original adjustment.
Separate the windshield wiper linkage (B) from the wiper motor (C).
Install the windshield wiper motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Grease the moving parts.
- Before reinstalling the wiper arms, turn the wiper switch ON, then OFF to return the wiper shafts to the park position.
- If necessary, replace any damaged clips.
- Check the wiper motor operation.